Gallery

Egyptians versus Israelites

Posted by Santi Pérez on 28 Jul 2018, 01:22

More pictures rescued from my Postimage. In this case a little vignette depicting a battle between Atlantic Egyptians and Trojan warriors (playing the role of Israelites ;-) ).

It was inspired by the 1959 epic movie Solomon and Sheba.

Best regards. :-)

Santi.

Santi Pérez  Spain

Posted by panzerman on 10 Aug 2018, 08:24

Action packed vignette that spares no gore. Hey, hand to hand combat is a messy business. What I want to know....where's the guy missing the leg? Bill
panzerman  United States of America

Posted by Kekso on 10 Aug 2018, 11:00

Nicely painted in Santi's unique style.
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Ben90 on 10 Aug 2018, 12:55

panzerman wrote:....where's the guy missing the leg? Bill

I bet he did not make it on the photo in time with only one leg :-D

Nice dio!
Ben90  Germany
Golden Brush Winner

Posted by Santi Pérez on 12 Aug 2018, 19:34

panzerman wrote:
"Action packed vignette that spares no gore. Hey, hand to hand combat is a messy business. What I want to know....where's the guy missing the leg?"

Ben90 wrote:
"I bet he did not make it on the photo in time with only one leg."

I agree with you, panzerman. If you try to make a credible close combat scene you must find the appropriate figures that fit together in the best possible way.

By the way, the warrior with only one leg was running away as fast as possible to avoid losing the other leg. :lol:

Kekso wrote:
"Nicely painted in Santi's unique style."

I'm sure that I wil be reminded in the future in this forum not due to my dioramas or figures but due to my painting style, hahaha. Thank you very much, Kekso. :-D

Best regards.

Santi.
Santi Pérez  Spain

Posted by Kekso on 13 Aug 2018, 13:09

Santi Pérez wrote: I'm sure that I wil be reminded in the future in this forum not due to my dioramas or figures but due to my painting style, hahaha.

And I'm sure you're not recognized on this forum just because of your painting style. You're very active forum member and your choice of topics is very interesting.
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Bluefalchion on 13 Aug 2018, 18:50

Santi Perez--

No one paints figures exactly alike, but you have a signature style that really stands out. I see that as a good thing.

One of those Israelite Warriors has lost something more important than a leg, though. It will be tough for him to put his thinking cap on after the fight is over.
Bluefalchion  United States of America

Posted by Santi Pérez on 14 Aug 2018, 01:07

Kekso wrote:
"And I'm sure you're not recognized on this forum just because of your painting style. You're very active forum member and your choice of topics is very interesting."

Thank you very much, Kekso, you will make me blush with so many compliments. :oops:

Bluefalchion wrote:
"...you have a signature style that really stands out...One of those Israelite Warriors has lost something more important than a leg, though."

Thank you, Bluefalchion. I'm proud of my painting style, in addition, it's a guarantee that nobody can easily fake my figures, hahaha. And yes, the lying Israelite has lost his head, but I'm sure he will not miss it. ;-)

Best regards.

Santi.
Santi Pérez  Spain

Return to Gallery