Gallery

Zombies

Posted by Carlos on 11 Jun 2017, 03:45

Well, I want to congratulate you for this work, really a very, very good work, and very, very inspiring.
And it was very nice to see the construction process and your techniques.
I think there is a group (increasingly larger) of modelers who want to try other topics other than the strictly military and steel, perhaps because after many years of doing the same, look new challenges to creativity, and you with some others are Being a pioneers in this wave.
So, dont worry abouth medals, for sure this work will made waves in spiring.
Congrats, is a great job.
Carlos  Argentina

Posted by Quepwik on 11 Jun 2017, 17:49

Many thanks too, Carlos.

As i've worked with diecast véhicules, I have a new project with that, always in 1/72 scale.

I will tell you more soon ....
Quepwik  France

Posted by Peter on 23 Nov 2017, 10:49

Fantastic final result! :thumbup:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Susofrick on 23 Nov 2017, 13:02

Not that fond of zombies (well, who are? ;-) ), but you dio is very loveable and those addtional pics on the blog are well worth a visit! And it's fun to know the origin of some of the stuff from your WIP. Great work!
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Santi Pérez on 04 Jul 2020, 22:55

I'm retrieving this old thread now because I missed it at that time, but I discovered it on the Internet this week looking for information on 1/72 die cast vehicles. :shock:

Wow, I love your project, Quepwik, it's really a masterpiece diorama, full of awesome details here and there. I love also the developing process and the complete photo report. It's a pity that you didn't win a medal in Saumur contest, but you'd got the recognition and admiration of all the people of the forum...and now mine too. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

They say that better late than never, don't they? So, receive my very best congratulations. :yeah: :thumbup:

Santi.
Santi Pérez  Spain

Previous page

Return to Gallery