Gallery

Karstark and Stark House Games of Thrones

Posted by ironcolumn on 01 Sep 2014, 00:34

Following with the different houses i wanted to imagine the Karstark House as real nordic men

Karstark cavalry are Italeri Goths

with some heavy barded cavalry

For Starks although there are some great ideas from different pals in the Forum, I imagine them quite northerns too.:

The zvezda russian medieval infantry and cavalry are so good figures that are a clear invitation to enter as Starks.

ironcolumn  Spain

Posted by Beano Boy on 01 Sep 2014, 02:37

Seems a very nice mix of figures ironcolumn . I especially like the setting with Castle Wall`s and Buildings too.
I must state that ,I`m most ignorant when it comes to gaming or the names of the individual pieces, but I do like these" Very Well Painted Figures". I hope you don`t mind my friendly question.Out of curiosity were the last five photo`s shot at night, because of a night time attack? What ever the answer is, I like it all. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by ironcolumn on 01 Sep 2014, 07:31

I must confess that first pics were taken in the garden, or with the windows open and the remaining were taken inside the house where the tabletop is located and with the windows closed, so flash from the camera was automatically shot giving that effect .... :?

er.....Let's think it was a night attack...
ironcolumn  Spain

Posted by Susofrick on 01 Sep 2014, 08:09

These seem pretty Nordic! :-D Nice work. But I don't think George will finish the series. Anyway, nice work!
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Peter on 02 Sep 2014, 18:07

Great growing army! Good use of figures! :thumbup:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Return to Gallery