Wargaming Rules

Free Simple rules

Posted by sprinkles on 24 Aug 2017, 13:46

Hi everyone. I have been spending the last few weeks gaming with my kids and i came up with some simple rules to use with them. I thought i would post them on my blog for anyone that may be looking for something similar. They are written as fantasy rules but you can drop the fantasy bits and play them in a more sensible way if you prefer historical rules. Also they are not exactly play tested and i make no claims to be original. If you want to take a look you can find them here http://wronghammer.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/hot-rule-on-rule-action.html
Have fun!
sprinkles  United Kingdom

Posted by Paul on 14 Oct 2017, 08:53

Just had a quick read, not bad. :thumbup: One question.. the difference between light and heavy Missiles. Would not short or Long be more appropiate as light and heavy suggests (to me) the damage rather than the range ?
Paul  China

Posted by sprinkles on 14 Oct 2017, 19:51

Thanks Paul!. Your right, it is a little strange but the reason its light and heavy is because my 6 year old was confused because javelins are long but only shoot a short distance and bullets are really short but fire a long way! :eh: . He was struggling with the wording so i felt it would be easier to just change it!.
sprinkles  United Kingdom

Return to Wargaming Rules