General

Minairons: Summer releases breviary

Posted by Lluis of Minairons on 31 Aug 2021, 17:56

This Summer has been a pretty calm and silent one from me, with very few postings on this forum or social media --but it's been by no means an inactive one! Otherwise, there has been a lot of undercover work producing some amount of new or upcoming stuff.

For instance, I've consolidated a projected range of 1:144 scale (10mm) flags for War of Spanish Succession, by printing and releasing its three first sets. As it can be seen by the photo below, each set contains both King's and Regiment's colours for three different peninsular regiments (either Bourbon or pro-Habsburg). This collection is going to grow gradually, following the pace of its 1:100, 1:72 and 1:56 sister ranges.

Also, I have released a new set of flags suitable for Spanish Civil War and WWII, in 1:100, 1:72 and 1:56 scales altogether as usual, that comprises three different flags of the german Condor Legion and III Reich. These can be useful as aerial recognition elements for vehicles, as game objectives or even for scenery decoration.

Besides, our ranges of War of Spanish Succession flags for larger scales have just seen a new addition - this time, those belonging to the Admiral of Castile Infantry Regiment (far better known as Ahumada IR, on behalf of its colonel's name), which was in fact the most senior unit in Charles Habsburg's spanish army --because it was created in 1703 by exilés in Portugal, long before the Crown of Aragon states raised in his support.

Alongside to those above, I've taken advantage for releasing a couple of new PDF booklets --the one presenting a painting guide for the forementioned regiment, while the other one summarizes all available information on Austrophile Spanish flags currently available. You can download both for free from our website.

That's not all, however. There are two new SCW vehicles on the way at both 1:72 and 1:100 scales, besides of a new piece of scenery at 1:72 scale. Some new figures and flag sets are awaiting their turn, too.

More news in a few days! :)

Lluís Vilalta
www.minairons.eu
Minairons blog
Minairons facebook
Lluis of Minairons  Europe

Return to General