General

New release: Oniria Miniatures' SAD HILL (36mm)

Posted by ONIRIA on 21 Nov 2015, 07:50

Hi all,
We are very pleased to announce the release our 36mm tribute to one of our favorite flicks of all times.

Title: SAD HILL
Size: 36mm (sole to crown)
Material: Metal
Set features: 3 figures, hand and arm variants plus Arch Stenton’s wooden grave
Sculpted by: Antonio Zapatero
Figure painting and vignette by: Angel Aparicio

Available now at:

http://www.oniriaminiatures.com/tienda/ ... /sad-hill/

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.[/size]

But you know the pity is when I'm paid, I always follow my job through. You know that.

Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez wanted in 15 counties of this state, has been found guilty of the following crimes: murder; assaulting a Justice of the Peace; raping a virgin of the White race, and statuatory rape of a minor of the Black race; of derailing of trains in order to rob the passengers; robbery; highway robbery; robbing an unknown number of post offices.. marked cards and loaded dice ... ... catching and selling fugitive, setting fire to a wagon train; selling a hundred rounds to a Souix Indians; the condemnded is also guilty of mis-representing himself as a Mexican general …

Thank you for your support.
Saludetes
ONIRIA  Spain

Posted by Peter on 21 Nov 2015, 10:31

Fantastic figures! It's great to see some people from the white curtain come to live! :thumbup:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Nov 2015, 03:43

Splendid Figures. Brill Painting too.
For the perfectionist a finger on Lee, needs filing down to the first knuckle,because this great guy was short of the top half of one of his fingers. Clearly seen in the close-ups of the gunfight shown above. A Vet of the Japanese War ,he went on to play many a bad guy in movies. I love the opening scene of High Noon,where he brings his character to life without even speaking a word. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Ochoin on 22 Nov 2015, 05:04

Extraordinary figures.

donald
Ochoin  Scotland

Posted by ONIRIA on 10 Dec 2015, 13:29

Hi all
Maybe someone might be interested in this review of the kit:

http://hfmodeling.kitmaker.net/modules. ... t&id=11813
ONIRIA  Spain

Return to General