General

The Perfect Saturday.

Posted by efb on 17 Nov 2007, 22:37

Saturdays, for me, are devoted to SEC Football. When we aren't going to the games, I've got a pretty nice set up in the livingroom for watching The MIGHTY GATORS, Crimson Tide, LSU, etc. in glorious High Definition.
BUT a lot times, these games make me want to pace around and smoke cigarettes. So, I've got an ancient little black/white TV outside in my grilling area.

(That's the Georgia Bulldogs and the Kentucky Wildcats on the TV.)

Well, I can't....maybe I could but, surely I shouldn't...chain-smoke cigaretts for eight hours straight. So, I've recently started taking some figs outside and expend nervous energy painting....and smoking...and nipping a litttle :).

Recently I've been joined in these diversions by our VERY fat little kitty Squeaky.

The way I see it, there ain't too much else that could make for a better Saturday.
efb  

Posted by rpardo on 18 Nov 2007, 09:47

.... Here at Valladolid (Spain) is a cold weekend (-8º C or 18ºF) so outside working is "not allowed".....
rpardo  Spain

Posted by efb on 18 Nov 2007, 15:36

18 degrees???????? :shock:

One of the many joys of living in Mississippi is a very mild winter.

Here's what I was working on....

some 2nd maybe 1st generation minifigs that I dug out of storage. The one the right is in the process of being fixed the one on the left is still as they were found.

I also dragged out a bunch of old plastics. I've got Russian Grens. in the poiny hats, those Japanese figures that so sought after, and bunch more.
efb  

Posted by rpardo on 18 Nov 2007, 16:45

we have an un-usually cold autumn in Spain .....
Very nice figures!
rpardo  Spain

Posted by Benno on 19 Nov 2007, 01:14

"Young apprentice check" hahaha :laughing: Those 15mm French look very good.

-8º C?! Here it's about 1-2º C... and I already think that's cold!
Benno  Netherlands

Forum Admin Forum Admin

Posted by efb on 19 Nov 2007, 21:27

He's not much help...as you can see. He's more interested in smoking cigarettes than filing and priming my figures for me.

Y'all it's 70-something degrees outside today. I've still got my figures set up out there.
efb  

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Return to General