General

I'm back to ... complain !

Posted by SamSagace on 26 Jun 2019, 21:22

Hi everybody and the other ones ! :-D

I'm back...
-first : because I'm again in the Hobby ( :eh: )
-second : because I have to complain about 2 web-shops, both french !
I don't know if some of you have deal with them :
-"La Figurine Plastique" (Marc Klaus)
-"Le Lancier Bleu "
My problem is that I've done two orders (more than 100€ each !) and I've no news since May 13th and May 28th !
I know that some of the boxes are becoming rare (Strelets ... ) but they are on the catalogue !
I've send several messages and mail and I have no reply.. :xd:
I'm quite angry because I can't search the figures I want in another shop or ebay. :mad:

If you have an idea or if you know those shops, It would be nice to share your experience with me :notworthy:
User avatar
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)
 
Posts: 2879
Member since:
05 Sep 2010, 22:59


Posted by Bluefalchion on 26 Jun 2019, 22:22

Yay! Glad you are back!

This type of thing has happened to me before. You order online because you found something rare. The auto-program takes your money.

After a while, the owner figures out he does not have it. But he doesn't say. Probably he is trying to find one from his usual sources so he can fill the order.

After another month or two, he may contact you and apologize that they just sold the last one or some other lame excuse.

I have not dealt with your specific shops you listed, and I won't say which shops I am talking about, because anyone can have a bad day. But I have had your same experience at least twice, that I can remember, with two totally different shops.
User avatar
Bluefalchion  United States of America
 
Posts: 2165
Member since:
23 Dec 2010, 07:57

Posted by Beano Boy on 27 Jun 2019, 01:50

Hello Pascal, you sure have been missed my friend.
You have had many a long bike ride before getting back here.
Well done on doing those, and welcome home.

My advice is ask for a full refund.
If you have paid through a PayPal Account, report the matter to them. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6793
Member since:
03 Sep 2013, 14:45

Posted by MABO on 27 Jun 2019, 07:34

Beano Boy wrote:Hello Pascal, you sure have been missed my friend.

My advice is ask for a full refund.
If you have paid through a PayPal Account, report the matter to them. BB


I second both!

And thanks for the advice, because I was thinking about an order there. So I better forget about it.
User avatar
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6569
Member since:
12 May 2008, 18:01

Posted by Susofrick on 27 Jun 2019, 08:20

Welcome back! You have been missed! Have one of the shop-owners on Facebook (he dresses like an Napoleonic marschal on every picture so he is an reenactor too). Haven't tried any French shop yet, stick to the German and British that I've found pretty good. Kamar, Germania and Fredericus Rex in Germany and Hannant's in Britain. Good tips about bad shops is always welcome, it's a big world out there. Haven't had the experience, but agree with Aaron.
User avatar
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6341
Member since:
19 Feb 2008, 12:10

Posted by AgaPablo on 27 Jun 2019, 17:21

I have the same problem as you with La Figurine.... :(
User avatar
AgaPablo  Spain
 
Posts: 16
Member since:
02 May 2019, 19:20

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Paul on 27 Jun 2019, 17:29

Welcome back mon Ami :yeah:
User avatar
Paul  China

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 11429
Member since:
25 Nov 2008, 09:31

Posted by SamSagace on 29 Jun 2019, 10:45

Hi !
many thanks for your replies ! (and sorry for the delay !)

News :
both send me messages !
"La Figurine Plastique" seems to have problems and my order was not registered and proposed me to refund the payment, but I've asked to search the boxes in case of... not sure that I will get them but who knows ? :mrgreen:

Le Lancier Bleu refund the payment, like they are unable to find the boxes :eh: ( strange because they are always in the catalogue maybe my mail was not kind enough ? :mad: )
It was my first order ... maybe the last one ?
User avatar
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)
 
Posts: 2879
Member since:
05 Sep 2010, 22:59

Posted by SamSagace on 29 Jun 2019, 10:46

Paul wrote:Welcome back mon Ami :yeah:

thanks !
I will try to be more here ! :-D
User avatar
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)
 
Posts: 2879
Member since:
05 Sep 2010, 22:59

Posted by SamSagace on 29 Jun 2019, 10:57

MABO wrote:
I second both!

And thanks for the advice, because I was thinking about an order there. So I better forget about it.


I don't know if it"s always like that ! I've ordered some STRELETS Boxes, many of them are still out of production :winky:

Susofrick wrote:Welcome back! You have been missed! Have one of the shop-owners on Facebook (he dresses like an Napoleonic marschal on every picture so he is an reenactor too). Haven't tried any French shop yet, stick to the German and British that I've found pretty good. Kamar, Germania and Fredericus Rex in Germany and Hannant's in Britain. Good tips about bad shops is always welcome, it's a big world out there. Haven't had the experience, but agree with Aaron.


You're right Gunnar but those shops are serious : if they are available you will be sure to get them !
User avatar
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)
 
Posts: 2879
Member since:
05 Sep 2010, 22:59

Posted by Emperor on 29 Jun 2019, 12:54

I didn-t deal with that web shop, but I have bought on Hannants. I waited for shipment for more than 2 weeks...So when I was tired of waiting I sent them a letter where I said that ,, it depends from their
service will I continue to buy at them or not...,, I also wrote ,,I hope we will continue our cooperation in the next future...,,
So when approaching them, you must use the approach where you make them overthink is it wise for their economy to loose you as customer...The less customers they got, less money they will earn and that is not good for the job...
User avatar
Emperor  
 
Posts: 1166
Member since:
01 Jun 2012, 09:48

Posted by Beano Boy on 30 Jun 2019, 10:30

Pascal,
If they have offered you a full refund, then accept it by replying to that e-mail. Then check your banking account to see if and when the payment was returned. By the way that e-mail is seen under law as a legal document where both parties agree acceptance on a certain issue. So they must comply if you answer it.

Anyway my friend putting that issue aside i look forward to seeing your unique painting style displayed once more upon a few pages here. :wave: :wave: :wave: `Hi Sam', they all said. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6793
Member since:
03 Sep 2013, 14:45

Posted by Kekso on 30 Jun 2019, 16:58

I'm so happy to see you're back my friend. I haven't seen you on Facebook lately as well.
User avatar
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)
 
Posts: 5159
Member since:
19 Oct 2011, 18:32

Posted by SamSagace on 30 Jun 2019, 23:56

Beano Boy wrote:Pascal,
If they have offered you a full refund, then accept it by replying to that e-mail. Then check your banking account to see if and when the payment was returned. By the way that e-mail is seen under law as a legal document where both parties agree acceptance on a certain issue. So they must comply if you answer it.

Anyway my friend putting that issue aside i look forward to seeing your unique painting style displayed once more upon a few pages here. :wave: :wave: :wave: `Hi Sam', they all said. BB


Hi my friend !
yes they prefer to refund the payment, I will of course see when it's done (one do , just have to check my bank-account !)
It's a pity to have shops where you can't buy something which is on catalogue :eh:

For my painting skill, I fear that I've loose the main part of it ! :(


Emperor wrote:I didn-t deal with that web shop, but I have bought on Hannants. I waited for shipment for more than 2 weeks...So when I was tired of waiting I sent them a letter where I said that ,, it depends from their
service will I continue to buy at them or not...,, I also wrote ,,I hope we will continue our cooperation in the next future...,,
So when approaching them, you must use the approach where you make them overthink is it wise for their economy to loose you as customer...The less customers they got, less money they will earn and that is not good for the job...


I'm not have been very kind... but I can't be patient after 3 messages ! :xd:
Of course, both are not any more in my shops-list .

Kekso wrote:I'm so happy to see you're back my friend. I haven't seen you on Facebook lately as well.

Nothing on Facebook nor in my blog since many time ...
I have only WIP to show (and maybe something else .. )

Many thanks to all of you !
User avatar
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)
 
Posts: 2879
Member since:
05 Sep 2010, 22:59

Posted by SamSagace on 01 Jul 2019, 11:24

Preview of 5 horses for the Corral of my Townstone Wild West town.
I've begun to paint them, but it's like I don't know how to paint horses ! :eh:

Image

(and I wanted to see if I can use pictures of my blog : it works ! :-D )
User avatar
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)
 
Posts: 2879
Member since:
05 Sep 2010, 22:59

Posted by Susofrick on 01 Jul 2019, 12:20

I think I have to say that the horses for the corral looks O.K. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Sorry, just had to! But they do, and I want to see more of them.
User avatar
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6341
Member since:
19 Feb 2008, 12:10

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Peter on 16 Aug 2019, 19:52

Welcome back Mr Hobbit! :-D
User avatar
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 18288
Member since:
25 Mar 2008, 18:51

Posted by SamSagace on 16 Aug 2019, 23:07

Peter wrote:Welcome back Mr Hobbit! :-D


Thank you Mister Peter ! :-D
I really try to paint again, but it's so slow and difficult after so many time that it seems that I will never finish the 50 figures of my future project !! :(
User avatar
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)
 
Posts: 2879
Member since:
05 Sep 2010, 22:59

Posted by Bluefalchion on 16 Aug 2019, 23:18

SamSagace wrote:
Thank you Mister Peter ! :-D
I really try to paint again, but it's so slow and difficult after so many time that it seems that I will never finish the 50 figures of my future project !! :(


When I get to that point with a future project, I abandon it and start a fresh, fun NEW project. Ahhh.
User avatar
Bluefalchion  United States of America
 
Posts: 2165
Member since:
23 Dec 2010, 07:57

Posted by MABO on 17 Aug 2019, 10:24

SamSagace wrote:
Thank you Mister Peter ! :-D
I really try to paint again, but it's so slow and difficult after so many time that it seems that I will never finish the 50 figures of my future project !! :(


Most important: Not stress yourself I have finished some figs finally that have been on my workbench for more than one year... ;-)
User avatar
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6569
Member since:
12 May 2008, 18:01

Next page

Return to General