Work in Progress

What's next

Posted by Ochoin on 30 May 2020, 10:16

I’m putting my SYW endeavours to one side (I’ve temporarily run out of figures to paint!) & looking at a potential late June WW2 game- Italy in 1943.

To my surprise, I’ve discovered that I’d put quite a lot of semi-complete British material to one side about a year ago.
This includes 3 X Priests, a PSC Churchill (in pieces) and the crews for an Achilles SPG and a bren carrier. Needless to say, all these items would be useful in a game where the Germans are sure to have a Tiger and a couple of 88s in their roster.

( I’ve also dug out an MDF watchtower that’s been sitting around for several years. The plan here is to make it a Roman one (for an Ancients’ game) by adding a veranda, painting it & building a palisaded compound around it.)

The world of wargaming is truly varied.

donald
Ochoin  Scotland

Posted by CliosPaintingBench on 30 May 2020, 12:14

Don't you just love having so many projects lined up. I'm never bored at home anymore - just frustrated at grey sprue city.
CliosPaintingBench  Australia

Posted by Ochoin on 30 May 2020, 14:09

OwenChpw wrote:Don't you just love having so many projects lined up. .

Definitely. I've never suffered from Painter's Block because if any project gets a bit tiresome, I switch to another. After I complete the Roman Watchtower & the WW2 Brits, I have 20 Unmarried Zulus to finish.

After that, probably back to the SYW. And so on.

donald
Ochoin  Scotland

Return to Work in Progress