This is WIP and it's been that way since 2012
I painted the larger gabions back then and started to scratch build the gun carriages for my big barrels.
The carriages never did look right and the project was shelved, ( my gall bladder exploded) apart from a little diorama with one of the mortars I did in 2015.
As I finished painting up a British gun crew I thought it was an opportunity to at least get one of my siege guns set up. I do have a completed smaller gun with brass barrel set up but in this case I'm positive that size matters. I'll be searching my stash for a suitable gun carriage
I did a little painting on the emplacement as a break from the Saxons.