Work in Progress

Roof-top of La Haie Sainte

Posted by Beano Boy on 18 Feb 2014, 14:47

Hi blucher great news about info on your Roof! Here`s mine i made years ago.Image.....This photo shows the Farm after the French had taken the place,by storm.Image......The germans all brave lads out of ammo had to leg it out the back,and up the hill......These are unseen pictures that were restored from my old laptop,before I smashed it up.Image...They show the French inside the La Haie Sainte, Mopping Up,and Line lancers without the Wings in support.Image I made hundreds of tree`s for another Diorarma which I use often,however many ended up useless because they all went Rusty and fell to bit`s.Those I do use were the first ones that I made which did not Rust!...............BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Ivanambert on 26 Oct 2022, 21:41

Can something be more versatile than a roof tile? Yes, by simply painting the tiles with a random color. There are many different ways to go about this and it is all dependent on your own personal style. What you paint them with can make them into something completely unique and truly one-of-a-kind. You can even change roof tiles color after installing to make these tiles blend in with the look outside your home.
Ivanambert  United States of America

Return to Work in Progress