General

Good News

Posted by Andreas on 09 Jan 2017, 13:58

It seems`possible that one of my old sculpted Sets can get Copyright .
A lot of research was necesarry and it´s quite expensive but it has many Advances if it get´s Copyright.
Possible that it does not work , so let´s hope the best .
Greetz :-) :-)
Andreas
Andreas  Germany

Posted by MABO on 09 Jan 2017, 19:34

Can you give us some more details, please? What kind of figures you are writing about? Any pictures, maybe?
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Susofrick on 10 Jan 2017, 09:17

I think I have a clue, but I am too unsure to tell. So I just hope and hold my thumbs for Andreas.
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Andreas on 10 Jan 2017, 14:59

MABO wrote:Can you give us some more details, please? What kind of figures you are writing about? Any pictures, maybe?

No Buisness at Bennos , i like to sell these . All my works shown at Bennos are Hobby.
It is still in Progress But i have asked a friend to start a Blog for me . Some Information about the Figures and Reasons why i do this unusual Step that some may think is unnecesarry or let´s say an Attitude . It´s not .
But as i did say ... possible but no Guarranty :-)
Andreas  Germany

Posted by Andreas on 30 Jan 2017, 13:05

Susofrick wrote:I think I have a clue, but I am too unsure to tell. So I just hope and hold my thumbs for Andreas.

I´m too unsure to tell ? Why is it so ?
Next week on Tuesday i have one more Date , then i can tell more .

It´s not a secret but i want to talk about facts , not suggestions . And the Word Copyright doesn´t really fit ( the germans , he , laws and Eceptions and laws for eceptions ) . The Devil is in Detail , ain´t it ?

A short story about :
When i did talk the first Time to the Lawyer who helps me with this , he showed me a Picture of a Miniatur and asked : Now Mr.Kramer , say if you think this thing is protected by any Copyright or not ?
I looked at it , it was a Dog , and thougt he wants to test me ..so how should i answer ?
So i said: No Sir
Really , that wasn´t big Art at all , i could do this easily , it looked more like a Toy .
He did answer : Your wrong , this has got full Copyrights . Maybe you can sculpt this but i can´t .
Andreas  Germany

Return to General