Questions

My Question is

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Dec 2014, 14:58

In this Great Time of sending ,my question is, if all our Members that visit the Forum on a regular basis were to place a Comment,or even a Topic in way of just one Photo would the Smooth Running of the System Overload and Crash?
Why the question? That's a Good One.Thank you for your thoughts they have been well received.
Well i realising how many Members we have ,and even though we have competitions ,i thought it would be a Great way to Boost and add a Great Selection of good ideas, and projects from all you guys on this Forum. It would also mean Tons More Work for the Moderaters to sift through. Benno would get his money`s worth out of these guys ,and even!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now heres a Bright Thought he could, Create even more Knights for his Round Table_______________Opps! I mean Moderaters!

Like Alice Through The Looking Glass! This could be great fun. So as little i, i`ll start the Ball Rolling with this Poor Boy A Widows Son,the little French Drummer Boy of 1812.
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Dec 2014, 23:22

Dalibor thank`s for the Like, but no picture though so I`ll add another

All 1/32 scale Atlantic.
These I can`t paint because I missed the Auction.Well you can`t win them all. I just fell asleep adding up all my Royalties flooding in. The Bank Manager will be pleased as punch,and bright beaming glad keeping my Account Ticking Over ,for another year too. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Kekso on 23 Dec 2014, 09:07

I like that figures. Pity they aren't 1/72 scale
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Peter on 23 Dec 2014, 14:00

Kekso wrote:I like that figures. Pity they aren't 1/72 scale

But they excist: http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=569 ;-)
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Kekso on 23 Dec 2014, 15:53

Thanks Peter. I didn't knew... :D
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Return to Questions